We are pleased to offer emergency dental service appointments. If you’re unsure if your detail needs constitute an emergency, we recommend reading the tips below. If you’re experiencing pain discomfort and would like to talk to us about an emergency service, just give us a call and let’s talk about how we can help.
Tips for Common Dental Emergencies:
- For a knocked-out permanent adult tooth, keep it moist at all times. If you can, try placing the tooth back in the socket without touching the root. If that’s not possible, place it in between your cheek and gums or in milk. Then get to our office as soon as you can.
- For a cracked tooth, immediately clean the area with warm water. Put cold compresses on your face to keep any swelling down.
- If you bite your tongue or lip, apply a cold compress and clean the area gently with water.
- For toothaches, rinse the mouth with warm water. Use dental floss to gently remove any food caught between the teeth. Do not put aspirin on the aching tooth or gum tissues.
- For objects stuck in the mouth, do not try to remove it with sharp or pointed instruments. Instead, try gently removing it with floss.
Even if our office is closed, go ahead and call us at 301-898-7151! Get the attention you need from an emergency dentist at Woodsboro Dental when you need it most.